Associate Consultant (AC)
Renaissance Data Solutions offers intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals an opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As a rapidly growing company, Renaissance challenges its Associate Consultants to progress more quickly than would be possible in the more restrictive two year programs offered by larger firms. This accelerated pace translates into more client contact, greater responsibility and ownership and increased opportunities to make an impact.
As an AC, you will work on project teams, with one to three other team members, led by a Senior Consultant, Manager or Principal. You will conduct research and analysis, develop insights and conclusions, and participate in client meetings where recommendations are presented and discussed. Projects typically last two to six months each, with ACs usually working on one or two projects at a time.
Associate Consultants will have a wide range of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Gathering critical data to support underlying analyses through secondary research, surveys and interviews
- Conducting hands-on analyses and developing insights and recommendations for eventual client use
- Developing materials to communicate high-impact findings and recommendations for clients
- Bachelor of Science or Art degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Highly motivated individual, with interest in management consulting
- Exceptional analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work an average of 45-60 hours per week and to travel two to three days per week
Although Renaissance recruits on-campus at a few institutions, we welcome applicants from a variety of schools.
To submit an application, please select the “Apply Now” button below and upload your resume on the following page.
To learn more about the recruiting process at Renaissance Data Solutions, please read our Undergraduate Recruiting Process and Sample Case Interview sections.