Renaissance Data Solutions offers intellectually curious, highly motivated and experienced individuals the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a rapidly growing company, Renaissance’s accelerated pace translates into extensive client contact, greater responsibility and ownership, and increased opportunities to make an impact working with global and multi-national companies on challenging strategic initiatives.
Consultants work on project teams, usually with one to three other team members, led by a Senior Consultant, Manager or Principal. Consultants conduct research, develop and execute analyses, interpret results and develop data-driven recommendations for clients. Consultants have opportunities to develop deep client relationships, formulate meaningful hypotheses and construct complex strategic solutions. Consultants work on one or two projects at a time and carry high degrees of responsibility within case teams, including mentoring and guiding the structure of junior team members’ activities.
- Working through complex and ambiguous problems to arrive at solutions that are insightful and actionable
- Developing deep and broad knowledge of products, companies, industries and cultures with which you may have little or no familiarity
- Creating insights and fact-based conclusions and incorporating them into a broader series of recommendations in client-ready format
- Managing workload to allow sufficient time to anticipate and structure analyses, perform analyses, develop hypotheses, and provide guidance to junior colleagues
- Working with varying levels of oversight and proactively seeking guidance and feedback
- Being part of a team that advocates change (sometimes radical change) in organizations that may be hesitant or averse to it
- Staying focused, productive and enthusiastic when project objectives, deliverables and/or time lines change
- Drawing broader lessons and insights from projects and sharing them with colleagues. Working through complex and ambiguous problems to arrive at solutions that are insightful and actionable
- Bachelor of Science or Art degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Minimum two years of work experience
- Previous consulting experience or relevant analytical background required (strategy formulation, market analysis, or business process improvement preferred)
- Ability to work independently and leverage other team members’ time effectively
- Ability and desire to learn quickly about companies, industries and analytic techniques
- Proactive, detail-oriented communicator who can drive conversations with supervisors and client personnel at multiple levels
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to quickly augment these skills with training
- Strong analytic capabilities and experience with a variety of analytic techniques
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Ability to work an average of 50-60 hours per week, including some weekends, and to be available by phone or e-mail as necessary
- Welcomes business travel as an opportunity to broaden horizons and explore other cultures
Although Renaissance recruits on-campus at a few institutions, we welcome applicants from a variety of schools.
To submit an application, please select the “Apply Now” button below and upload your resume on the following page.
To learn more about the recruiting process at Renaissance Data Solutions, please read our Undergraduate Recruiting Process and Sample Case Interview sections.