Our recruitment process
If you are invited for interview, our informal process (typically comprising three or four interviews) will give you the opportunity to meet a range of our people, and will give us a balanced view of your knowledge and skills. At the first interview you will be asked to complete a short application form.
There may be more than one person conducting each interview, but this is not intended to intimidate – it’s just that two heads are better than one!
First interview: introduction
- Familiarize you with Renaissance Data Solutions
- Assess your compatibility with Renaissance’s culture and environment
Second interview: technical evaluation
- Assess your knowledge in the area of your specialty
- Assess your general industry knowledge
- Test your logical thinking in an unfamiliar technical environment
- Test your non-technical skills (i.e. communication skills)
Third interview: joining Renaissance
- Your salary expectations
- The date you wish to start with Renaissance
- Addressing any concerns in you joining Renaissance
Panel interview (where applicable)
If you are a project manager or a senior hire, we may invite you to a panel interview in which you will have the opportunity to present to a panel of senior staff at Renaissance. You will be given a topic on which to present for approximately 10 minutes, followed by a Q&A session.
Upon completion of the interview process, we will reflect on the information discussed in the interviews and your expectations. You will receive either:
- A proposed package and starting details
- An invitation to join our associate pool where you will be contacted about specific opportunities suited to your specific skills and expertise
- Feedback outlining the reasons why you have been unsuccessful in your application