Renaissance Data Solutions offers intellectually curious, highly motivated and experienced individuals the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a rapidly growing company, Renaissance’s accelerated pace translates into extensive client contact, greater responsibility and ownership, and increased opportunities to make an impact working with global and multi-national companies on challenging strategic initiatives.
Senior Consultants typically work with, and may supervise, up to three Associate Consultants and/or Consultants under the direction of a Manager or Principal. They provide day-to-day management of significant work streams within large engagements or entire projects to develop creative, integrated client solutions. Senior Consultants are expected to develop extensive content expertise in order to become knowledgeable and effective client advisors. Senior Consultants also contribute to the firm’s intellectual capital and assist with selling new initiatives (or client engagements) to help grow the firm.
- Guiding a team through complex and ambiguous problems to arrive at solutions that are insightful and actionable
- Synthesizing numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identify implications for recommendations, and achieve client buy-in
- Providing intellectual leadership for teams by generating ideas and conceptual frameworks to guide research, analysis and output
- Creating work plans that guide the activities of team members at multiple levels, and updating them when project objectives, deliverables and/or time lines change
- Managing junior and senior colleagues to produce compelling client deliverables on time and on budget
- Providing quick and concise descriptions of a project’s objectives, Renaissance’s role and the working hypotheses to senior client management at any time
- Advocating change (sometimes radical change) in organizations that may be hesitant or adverse to change
- Identifying opportunities for additional projects while continuing to exceed expectations for current client initiatives
- Drawing broader lessons, insights, and opportunities from projects and sharing them both formally and informally with Renaissance colleagues
- Bachelor of Science or Arts with outstanding academic credentials (MBA preferred)
- Minimum four years of work experience
- Previous consulting experience or relevant analytical background required (strategy formulation, market analysis, or business process improvement preferred)
- Strong leadership potential and desire to take a leadership role in a small, entrepreneurial, team-oriented firm
- Proactive, detail-oriented communicator who can drive conversations with supervisors and client management
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to quickly augment these skills with proper training
- Strong analytic capabilities and experience with a variety of analytic techniques
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Willingness to work an average of 50-60 hours per week, including some weekends, and to be available by phone or e-mail as necessary
- Welcomes business travel as an opportunity to broaden horizons and explore other cultures
To submit an application, please select the “Apply Now” button below and upload your resume on the following page.